The information and resources on this page are intended for child care center and preschool directors, school administrators, or board members who are currently sponsoring or considering sponsoring a T.E.A.C.H. participant.
- T.E.A.C.H. helps you keep good staff. Our participants average a much lower turnover rate than the rest of the field.
- Retaining staff also saves you money – $2000 each time you replace a teacher.
- More highly educated teachers provide higher quality care to the children in your program.
- More highly educated staff can help you work towards quality initiatives like NAEYC/NAFCC accreditation or Vermont’s STARS.
- Scholarships require that staff be committed to your program.
Did you know?
- Your program will be reimbursed a portion of the expense of giving teachers release time.
- You have the flexibility to choose which type of compensation works for your program.
- T.E.A.C.H. counselors are here to help! Call us to learn more – (802) 379-7267 or email@example.com
Documents and Resources: