Early child care and education providers who:
- Work in a regulated preschool, child care center, or home program for at least 30 hours per week.
- Have worked with children birth to age 5 in current program for at least 3 months.
- Are working toward a Vermont Early Childhood Apprenticeship Certificate, Early Childhood Associates Degree, or an endorsement or teacher licensure at a Vermont college.
- Have the support of your employer (if applicable).
- Demonstrate participation in or progress towards a quality initiative such as STARS, Head Start, or NAEYC/NAFCC accreditation.